Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

The gobbets of flesh reminds me of a slightly less polyhedral version of Quake 3/Unreal Tournament.

It makes me want to load up the ol' Flak Cannon and go blast some fools.
Flak Cannon was the best, especially inside the base on facing worlds

Flak Cannon was the best, especially inside the base on facing worlds
did you happen to see this article recently? :lol:

It’s a simple, fundamentally broken map. One that features two stone towers linked by two small land bridges, a symmetrical murder rock that is wildly unbalanced, favours snipers above all else, and by today’s standards, wouldn’t even make it to a whiteboard in a brainstorming session, let alone into the retail release of a game.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
fuck Id hide up in the ledges and snipe all day long on that one
that asymmetric ledge on the blue base side was the best for that.

I tended to jump-snipe from the roof of the base. Jump up, pick off spawning dudes, crouch, be outta range for opposing snipers.

Either that or rush to the center to get the pistol and start double tapping people

@gee @tre @Petunia So I'm watching Shoresy. Why in the fuck do Newfies sound Irish?
Long version:

TLDR;
Newfoundland is a bunch of Irish descendants. With some British and a small bit of Scottish and French thrown in.

Also, here's some Irish Descendants from Newfoundland:

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I've watched too much Family Guy to watch the Orville without thinking of Brian when the Cap'n is talking.
I've always fucking hated family guy. I've watched it and I hate myself for it. It's just... and I know what you're saying MacFarlane really has one speed and that's ok. It's good. It's just family guy is the least common denomination of it.

Hey @fly
Hate to be a bother, but season 2 of WestWorld has no subs available.
I see theres an option to upload my own I guess but Ive no idea even where to get them.
No idea if this is something you can fix or not but if you can we would appreciate it
thx