Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Did you do Catholic School too, or public school, Catholic everything else? I ask because I did 11 years Catholic school and am comparing how fucked up I am to anyone else.

Just how fucked up are you, mister?!? :lol::lol:

I did public school with Catholic everything else. I wasn't popular with Sunday school "teachers". I asked too many questions and didn't just take their word for it. :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
#TedLasso goddamnit Nate, quit being a fuckin dick.

Coach Beard is gonna have words/fists for him next episode. Ted will be Ted and forgive him, but Beard has seen his fuckery in full force in almost every instance.
There are spoiler tags on this forum. I've watched this episode already, so I'm good but still.

I don't know that Beard will let loose though. It takes a lot for him to get worked up I think. Roy wasn't so hot this episode, so he might be on edge.

I still have half of the recent Ted Lasso to go. That show got weird a few episodes ago. WTF I need to reset my brains and start this episode over, and maybe even go back a few episodes. But I have a strong dislike* for that trippy Beard episode, so maybe I won’t reset.

* dislike. I’m trying not to use the word “hate” or “hate” anything lately.

There are spoiler tags on this forum. I've watched this episode already, so I'm good but still.

I don't know that Beard will let loose though. It takes a lot for him to get worked up I think. Roy wasn't so hot this episode, so he might be on edge.
i didnt say anything spoiliereer

I still have half of the recent Ted Lasso to go. That show got weird a few episodes ago. WTF I need to reset my brains and start this episode over, and maybe even go back a few episodes. But I have a strong dislike* for that trippy Beard episode, so maybe I won’t reset.

* dislike. I’m trying not to use the word “hate” or “hate” anything lately.
trippy beard episode is an outlier, we're back to normal programming

They set the bar kinda high with the Robot Death Sex Machine Shop Show or whatever it was called.

Now that I know you’re artistic and not just autistic, I need to get some stuff outta my AA book and post it here. We could work on a mural together before I croaker.

In fact, there may be images here already from a couple years ago unless they got dumped during a software upgrade or sumpin.

Damn. There’s that condition I was talking about.

It’s called DUST I think. Sci Fi short films, most are animated but they’re all kinda cool. Is it similar to that?

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Its good to be a fan right now.

h29o7mgug7t71.jpg