Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I finally convinced the wife to sit down and watch the first Doom Patrol with me (only on its third season, no biggie)

It seems enjoyable, hopefully she continues to enjoy it.

Its got Brendan Fraser in it. I :heart: Brendan Fraser

I really didn’t care for the most recent Ted Lasso. I need to watch it again, because I was kind of drugged up when I watched it. It wasn’t the usual episode.

Someone here saw it coming too.

It’s not really high, it’s just like a brain dump. Time goes by and it’s all forgotten. Not enjoyed, not felt. Just went.

You honestly are probably better off not watching it again. It removed some of the mystery from Beard, which kind of sucks

From what little I remember, it didn’t leave me feeling good, which is usually what watching an episode of that show does. They can’t all be that way though or it would become predictable and boring.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
#TedLasso goddamnit Nate, quit being a fuckin dick.

Coach Beard is gonna have words/fists for him next episode. Ted will be Ted and forgive him, but Beard has seen his fuckery in full force in almost every instance.

Kinda follows the bones of the other "haunting" shows the same guy's done so far.

The singing and hymns really take me back to my childhood Lutheranism though.

We finished watching it.
We liked it. No spoilers from me though.
I'll only say it's "Religious" horror with a twist. I was raised Catholic, so yeah, the church scenes did bring back memories.
:lol:

We finished watching it.
We liked it. No spoilers from me though.
I'll only say it's "Religious" horror with a twist. I was raised Catholic, so yeah, the church scenes did bring back memories.
:lol:

Did you do Catholic School too, or public school, Catholic everything else? I ask because I did 11 years Catholic school and am comparing how fucked up I am to anyone else.

Just how fucked up are you, mister?!? :lol::lol:

• Love
Reactions: Strings