Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

The TV has been out all day here at the the hospital and I just heard that it’s scheduled to be “looked at” at 10 am Friday. WTF? That’s a 30 hr outage. This account isn’t big enough to warrant some hurry up? There’s like a thousand TVs in this place.

I’m seriously hooked on TV and have been forever but at least I can still stream stuff on my phone. I feel bad for the people here who can’t and have nothing. Even newspapers are like pamphlets now.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
The TV has been out all day here at the the hospital and I just heard that it’s scheduled to be “looked at” at 10 am Friday. WTF? That’s a 30 hr outage. This account isn’t big enough to warrant some hurry up? There’s like a thousand TVs in this place.

I’m seriously hooked on TV and have been forever but at least I can still stream stuff on my phone. I feel bad for the people here who can’t and have nothing. Even newspapers are like pamphlets now.
That really does suck, particularly for people in a hospital during these super sucky times. I'm so damn glad you have the Internet. Being able to see your son and your home and the kittie and stuff must be really nice.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I'm very much not happy with the most recent episode of Ted Lasso. The good parts are good, but not good enough to offset the bad parts like normal.

I trust the writers though

I'm very much not happy with the most recent episode of Ted Lasso. The good parts are good, but not good enough to offset the bad parts like normal.

I trust the writers though
i havent seen the latest, but the whole season has been very subtly gearing up towards Ted not being ok.

That really does suck, particularly for people in a hospital during these super sucky times. I'm so damn glad you have the Internet. Being able to see your son and your home and the kittie and stuff must be really nice.

During one of my last days there, we each got a text from our carrier that said “You’ve used 75% of your data. Well add another X mb for $20 if you run out.”

Ive had the same carrier and account for over 20 years, and have never come close to using my data max. In fact, one sales guy commented on how little we use. I kept getting kicked off the wifi at the hospital and not noticing so I jus kept a better eye on it. Still weird. I’m unfamiliar with data plans etc, because I’m home all the time.