Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Are ya ready, kids!?!

xuxa9rig4zp61.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
i definitely want to watch some more shows like futurama or south park, since this is a TV thread- are there any similar shows like them?

Thanks! It looks very similar to Futurama... so I will check it out!

Is it on Netflix/Hulu?
nothing is as good as futurama, but Disenchanted is watchable.

The Orville (seth mcfarlane) is a fantastic show for any number of reasons. Its heartfelt like Futurama, great TNG vibes, good stories, funny in a not stupid way.

• Gravy
Reactions: Regret
It’s a Netflix show. I liked the first two seasons much better than the third, but my judgment is questionable atm.

I have been rewatching The Sopranos with my son and The Mandalorean on my own. I’ll probably get Firefly in again soon too.

I could say something really weird right now regarding TV watching and time, but you get it. NyukNyuk

I streamed The Masters for over 8 hours yesterday, with an hour break in between for The Waltons.

We watch Adam-12 every weekday evening, two episodes. Classic.

We’re still watching a half dozen Sopranos episodes throughout the week. I can tell my son feels the need to spend more time just kickin it with me lately, which I appreciate but I don’t want him to rearrange too much. I might end up living six more months then he’d be hating me again by then.:D

I doubt you're all that hateable, Immi. Little crotchety now and then maybe but in an endearing way, like one of those people it's funny when they get mad 'cause they're too kind-hearted and harmless to do anything about it. I bet you don't even have a flying skillet.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant