Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Finally got around to finishing Discovery yesterday. Based on how they wrapped it up, it seemed I was watching the show finale. Glad to read that I wasn't. That show is really good.
Really? I found it mediocre at best. What's redesigning the Star Trek universe yet again?

I just started the most recent episode (8) of WandaVision and I’ll be damned. They referenced a TV show episode from which my favorite gif is lifted from.

4C1D1826-5B3B-4BA0-BF45-D333033C193B.jpeg

it’s not working darn

Hey @HipHugHer Gilligan's Island is on.
Must be a mini marathon.
After seeing all the times his clumsy stupidity cost them multiple chances to get rescued, you have to ask yourself, why didn't the others drown him in the lagoon? Why didn't the skipper smother him in his sleep? Why did they continue to put up with it?
Ratings I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
Hey @HipHugHer Gilligan's Island is on.
Must be a mini marathon.
After seeing all the times his clumsy stupidity cost them multiple chances to get rescued, you have to ask yourself, why didn't the others drown him in the lagoon? Why didn't the skipper smother him in his sleep? Why did they continue to put up with it?
Ratings I guess.

Some kind of new name that tune show came on tv the other night. I had to shut it off when neither of those idiots recognized smoke on the water.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I started watching a show called Banshee based on good ratings and reviews on IMDb (I know, not the most reliable source).

What a piece of crap. I can’t believe I lasted nine episodes. I can suspend disbelief with the best of em but the story has to be interesting enough to make me want to ignore impossibilities. Yuck.

we're watching the queen's gambit finally. Interesting, but kind of tragic so far, im guessing it doesnt end well

I started watching a show called Banshee based on good ratings and reviews on IMDb (I know, not the most reliable source).

What a piece of crap. I can’t believe I lasted nine episodes. I can suspend disbelief with the best of em but the story has to be interesting enough to make me want to ignore impossibilities. Yuck.

omg @fly and @APRIL loved ithis show
they told me to watch it and i couldnt get past E2

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant