Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Watching that guy rip through a squadron of dark troopers like they were nothing was goddamn amazing
Exceeded my most hopeful expectations.

I was thinking at best it would have been Ezra Bridger, which i would have been happy with, but i was expecting them to do something not so cool like Mace Windu or Cal Kestis. Interesting, but not as awesome. Then that.... I'm amazed the mouse let them use Luke. 200% success

CGI was kinda poor though, internet will have deepfakes out within the day that look 10x better. Gotta give it to the actor though, he nailed the mannerisms and quirks of luke. Really felt like luke. Oh, and that Moff Gideon fought like Vader's style was cool too

Exceeded my most hopeful expectations.

I was thinking at best it would have been Ezra Bridger, which i would have been happy with, but i was expecting them to do something not so cool like Mace Windu or Cal Kestis. Interesting, but not as awesome. Then that.... I'm amazed the mouse let them use Luke. 200% success

CGI was kinda poor though, internet will have deepfakes out within the day that look 10x better. Gotta give it to the actor though, he nailed the mannerisms and quirks of luke. Really felt like luke. Oh, and that Moff Gideon fought like Vader's style was cool too
He better have nailed it. He's the guy that normally plays him...

Just read
The Book of Boba Fett will be a separate series.
The Mandalorian will continue its current story line in season 3
These are good things.
might be the retaking of mandalore from the empire starting up for mandolorian. Could also pull Thrawn into that, and Ezra