Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

The new version of Penny Dreadful kinda sucks, which is a shame. The other version was outstanding. This one is basically a director wanking off to visual effects. Wank wank.

4/10 wanks

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
It's a reboot of a show which was current 5 years ago? Strange.

Not really. It takes place in a different time period, with different characters, different plots, etc. Penny Dreadful is like Dollar Store, Nickel Ads, $5 Gloryhole.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

What a fantastic show. Now it’s done. The last four episodes were fucking great, and built a fairly decent bridge for the fair weather SW fan like me.

Waco wasn't a bad Netflix series. Did not expect that ending.
It's crazy how reach of a network can change the outcome for a show. I watched it back in 2018 when it first came out. But it was only on the Paramount network. And I think they ran reruns on CMT. So not that many people saw it. And now that it's on NetFlix if a highly watched show.

It's crazy how reach of a network can change the outcome for a show. I watched it back in 2018 when it first came out. But it was only on the Paramount network. And I think they ran reruns on CMT. So not that many people saw it. And now that it's on NetFlix if a highly watched show.
Yeah I saw that it came out in 2018 and yes Netflix has it rated as a top watched TV show right now. Goes to show you that except for a few subscribers, cable & satellite service providers are on their death bed.