Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I'm watching If we built it today - Secrets in the Pyramid.
Its about what it would take to build the great pyramid today. From granite.
3.5 billion so far and they haven't even started stacking blocks yet.

No one will see it. It'll be face down in the dirt. Like binge drinking in the 80s.
I bet that Graphitti I left in 1983 by the railroad tracks under the willow tree next to the high school is still there.
"Nukes Was"...

I didn't have time to carve "here" because the truant officer was close by and we were smoking trees.

I bet that Graphitti I left in 1983 by the railroad tracks under the willow tree next to the high school is still there.
"Nukes Was"...

I didn't have time to carve "here" because the truant officer was close by and we were smoking trees.

My little sister went to the same junior high I did, 10 years apart. Her first locker had my full name written in it preceeded by the words "I love".
They never said a word.
I wonder who she/he was?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Gannon and Friday were investigating a burglary. Friday narrowed the suspect list down, with females being at the top.

Because the crime scene was left so tidy. Only a woman would bother to remain neat.

Turned out to be that old geezer. You lose, Friday! Fuckin stereotyping wooden dickhead.

My little sister went to the same junior high I did, 10 years apart. Her first locker had my full name written in it preceeded by the words "I love".
They never said a word.
I wonder who she/he was?

My older sibs all attended the school I went to later. Much later, being an accidental pregnancy and all. One teacher, who I had for a couple classes through HS once said “I can’t believe you’re from the same family as your older brother” and without skipping a beat, I replied “I can’t believe you’re still employed considering you’re screwing at least one of my classmates.”

I wasn’t suspended, or expelled, or even talked to. Fuck that guy.