Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I almost stopped watching Tiger King after five minutes but kept going. Watched 2 episodes. it’s mind boggling how that shit is even legal. I was familiar with Mike Tyson buying a tiger, etc, but had no idea that there was so many people doing it, and running tourist attractions. But I was also fighting another feeling while watching it.

Granted, I’m a little weak at the moment and a little too sensitive, but I found myself wondering what kind of a loser did I turn into since the late ‘90s? The patrons of those places seem like a bunch of fucking idiots and they have enough money to spend it there, when I’m wearing 15 year old glasses? Before I got hooked up with the clinic I go to, it took me almost six months to save up the fucking copay for a doctor appointment and a Rx for what turned out to be a serious condition, and these fuckers have $300-600 to visit one of those places?

And that took my focus off what really bothered me. What is wrong with our GD backasswards country that this shit is allowed? I’m sure my head will be pounding by the time I’m done watching that shitshow.

And it’s not limited to one state. I wanted to blame it all on Florida but crazy has no real borders.

I almost stopped watching Tiger King after five minutes but kept going. Watched 2 episodes. it’s mind boggling how that shit is even legal. I was familiar with Mike Tyson buying a tiger, etc, but had no idea that there was so many people doing it, and running tourist attractions. But I was also fighting another feeling while watching it.

Granted, I’m a little weak at the moment and a little too sensitive, but I found myself wondering what kind of a loser did I turn into since the late ‘90s? The patrons of those places seem like a bunch of fucking idiots and they have enough money to spend it there, when I’m wearing 15 year old glasses? Before I got hooked up with the clinic I go to, it took me almost six months to save up the fucking copay for a doctor appointment and a Rx for what turned out to be a serious condition, and these fuckers have $300-600 to visit one of those places?

And that took my focus off what really bothered me. What is wrong with our GD backasswards country that this shit is allowed? I’m sure my head will be pounding by the time I’m done watching that shitshow.

And it’s not limited to one state. I wanted to blame it all on Florida but crazy has no real borders.
I feel bad for the tigers. Those aren't house cats. FUcking sick shit. I'd hope for their owners to get eaten but then the pretty kitties would be killed.

wuq9RSy.jpg