Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

OMG chopping your dogs balls off has nothing to do with being responsible or not. Why do you North Americans fail to see that people can be responsible owners and have in tact dogs? Jesus christ, talk of soap boxes.

There is no way in hell I'd have put Targ through unnecessary surgery with a wealth of potentially life long side effects and I'm a responsible dog owner, much like many others.

Your same argument can be used by anti gun people and you hate it when people make that equivalent argument so why is it okay in this case?

well fucking SAAAAAIIIIIID!
they push for unnecessary surgery all the time here and GOD FUCKING FORBID you don’t have said surgery then the judging starts

FOR EXAMPLE:
i’m from south america where i don’t know a single person that has ever “fixed”
their dog (cats are less of an indoor pet there) and ppl love and have healthy dogs all the time.

ALSOOOOO, my friend said to me: you should get apple fixed so she doesn’t bleed all over the place.. and i said OH!!!! so i should get her fixed so when she’s in heat it’s not an INCONVENIENCE for me... she’s like yea. eww @ all that blood.

i put her diaper on, she got extra belly rubs, got delishuzzz healthy organic snacks and never left my side and she was fine 2 days later. that’s what i call a responsible pet owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you folks poke fun at American customs, lol.

Maybe someday you'll rise up out of the world's trailer park and stop being part of the problem.

The free tv streaming service Pluto.TV has a lot of classic shit on.

One of the channels has an endless Space: 1999 marathon.

For an early 80's show I'm astonished at the picture quality.

/oldman

Even more impressive if you consider it actually aired in the mid-‘70s, not ‘80s.

Some of the crew worked on the Star Wars franchise and the miniatures were basically the work of the guy behind Thunderbirds Are Go!

That show was corny as fuck.

Yeah, I remember when it was new. Even had a few Space 1999 toys.
View attachment 10710

The guy in the bottom pic hated the show so much he only lasted for the first season.

And Barbara Bain and what’s his name from Mission:Impossible were signed because MI was big in England. I think they were a thing in real life IIRC.

That series is/was on Prime also.

well fucking SAAAAAIIIIIID!
they push for unnecessary surgery all the time here and GOD FUCKING FORBID you don’t have said surgery then the judging starts

FOR EXAMPLE:
i’m from south america where i don’t know a single person that has ever “fixed”
their dog (cats are less of an indoor pet there) and ppl love and have healthy dogs all the time.

ALSOOOOO, my friend said to me: you should get apple fixed so she doesn’t bleed all over the place.. and i said OH!!!! so i should get her fixed so when she’s in heat it’s not an INCONVENIENCE for me... she’s like yea. eww @ all that blood.

i put her diaper on, she got extra belly rubs, got delishuzzz healthy organic snacks and never left my side and she was fine 2 days later. that’s what i call a responsible pet owner.

And your "my pappy never fixed a dog, so it must be fine" argument is just plain silly.

And your "my pappy never fixed a dog, so it must be fine" argument is just plain silly.

i’m curious, @adi what’s the thought about fixing dogs/cats in your neck of the woods

like i said it’s not a common ritual in south/central america. just wondering what it’s like there

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

cute AMERICAN website and organization

i’m curious, @adi what’s the thought about fixing dogs/cats in your neck of the woods

like i said it’s not a common ritual in south/central america. just wondering what it’s like there

most people dont bother here too much maureen :) they let them animals be
only the very big cities there are some programs and i know of only one are in bombay where almost every street dog has been spayed or neutered but like when i go to himachal theyre left alone :)

There are some humans that need a good fixin’.

Start with the crackheads that FINALLY moved from the shithole down the block. Not those crackheads, the other ones.

Goddamn white people. The brown people here all have so many cars they have to park blocks away, while the whiteys are all either old AF or crackheads. Nothing in between.

Fuckin shithole. I’m glad I have a TV and a thread on a forum that discusses good TV, or I’d have to go outside.

most people dont bother here too much maureen :) they let them animals be
only the very big cities there are some programs and i know of only one are in bombay where almost every street dog has been spayed or neutered but like when i go to himachal theyre left alone :)

i can see why they would need to control the population in bombay with strays but yes LET ANIMALS BE ANIMAL! well said!

my dog lives IN MY HOUSE and doesn’t roam the hood catching up with other strays looking for a good time

i feel this whole madness of OH MAAAW GHAAADS GET A $600 SURGERY FOR YOUR PET SO WE WONT JUDGE YOUUUZ is just a stupid money scheme

dogs are fine and live long healthy happy lives WITH RESPONSIBLE owners all the time

• Gravy
Reactions: adi