Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Bandersnatch - what an overpromised POS. Apparently they just couldn't film some more scenes so it actual diverged. I want's my money back.

Dracula - apparently in a better mood I could tolerate it just fine.

Bandersnatch - what an overpromised POS. Apparently they just couldn't film some more scenes so it actual diverged. I want's my money back.

Dracula - apparently in a better mood I could tolerate it just fine.

Dracula is great until you get to the last 10 minutes of episode three.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Dracula is great until you get to the last 10 minutes of episode three.
Not there yet. It was really just that first try at watching it where I got caught off guard. Between a nice plate of food in front of me, prior activities involving way too many fucking flies, looking at medical records and pictures of gore I have to analyze at work, I just wasn't feeling it.
Now I'm on Dracula's side - kill them all MFer!!!! 🤘 🤘 :happy::nev:

Not there yet. It was really just that first try at watching it where I got caught off guard. Between a nice plate of food in front of me, prior activities involving way too many fucking flies, looking at medical records and pictures of gore I have to analyze at work, I just wasn't feeling it.
Now I'm on Dracula's side - kill them all MFer!!!! 🤘 🤘 :happy::nev:

I’ve had shows hit me in a way I didn’t expect, or just didn’t like it as much as I thought I would, only to return to it later and see it differently. I a blame a my a self.

• Gravy
Were you disappointed it didn't follow the usual narrative? I guess it's hard to discuss due to "don't spoiler".

It seemed like a lack of creativity and lazy writing, which goes completely counter to the rest of the show. They could’ve done better.

How many people would be okay with it if a new Superman movie came out and guess what? He wasn’t as affected by green K as we’ve been told for the last almost hundred years. Weak.

• Gravy
It seemed like a lack of creativity and lazy writing, which goes completely counter to the rest of the show. They could’ve done better.

How many people would be okay with it if a new Superman movie came out and guess what? He wasn’t as affected by green K as we’ve been told for the last almost hundred years. Weak.
Good response. But.
(making a crooked analogy so I don't spoiler)
What if Superman had lived in fear of K foreva, NOT because he had actually experienced the bad effects, he had just been told it would be bad news and he believed it.? That would be super sad, a life unlived due to ungrounded fear.
I also thought how that was all brought to light ;) was simplistic but cute nonetheless. I've seen worse.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
The Sorkin-ish rants during the first episode were a bit exhausting. But I'll let it play through.
Yeah it is a bit Sorkin-esque actually now you mention it. I guess the fact the female characters are written as if someone actually has a clue about the female experience is where the parallel would end though. As much as I admired some of Sorkins work hes a true failure when it comes to writing female roles.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and wetwillie