Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Signed up for Disney+ the other day and plan on ditching Hulu. I hardly use it anymore, and can pretty much leave Star Wars stuff on an endless loop until I’m gone.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Domon
Whoever decided designing remote controls with rounded bottoms was a fucking idiot. There are times where I’d like to adjust something or change a channel without having to have the fucker in my hand, and doing it while the remote is on a table is tricky.

The goddamn thing doesn’t need to perform in a wind tunnel.

Whoever decided designing remote controls with rounded bottoms was a fucking idiot. There are times where I’d like to adjust something or change a channel without having to have the fucker in my hand, and doing it while the remote is on a table is tricky.

We could invent a remote for your remote.
Though eventually someone will make a model with a rounded bottom. I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant

One with new tv has a recessed "ok" button. My big bass player fingers are constsntly nailing the wrong buttons. Wurst remote ever. For me.