Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

So I watched the first episode of The Last Ship on our plane ride home yesterday. Seems pretty good.

Synopsis: A (human-modified?) plague has killed most people on Earth. The last ship was some Navy ship and it's virologist out looking for the genesis of the pre-modified strain. Once radio silence is lifted, they find that nearly everything is gone.

That's about all I know.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
So I watched the first episode of The Last Ship on our plane ride home yesterday. Seems pretty good.

Synopsis: A (human-modified?) plague has killed most people on Earth. The last ship was some Navy ship and it's virologist out looking for the genesis of the pre-modified strain. Once radio silence is lifted, they find that nearly everything is gone.

That's about all I know.
first season was pretty solid. It fell off real quick after that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and fly
h2ot4vtru5p21.jpg

That's about all I know.

I’ve seen all seasons except the last season that is posted on Hulu. I saw the first few seasons, then subscribed to Netflix, then Prime. Now that show doesn’t get any play time.

Southpark ripped into China and Hollywood with the most recent episode. As a result they are now banned in China.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I was watching an episode of Peter Gunn last night. The bar sometimes shown is called Mothers. It was completely destroyed at the end of season one and rebuilt a little classier. They even have an outdoor seating area and last night, Mother referred to it as “the lanai”.

I’ve learned much in my short time here.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Southpark ripped into China and Hollywood with the most recent episode. As a result they are now banned in China.

vaguely related, Blizzard entertainment (diablo, overwatch, vidja games) recently took away one of their esports dudes title and winning and deleted him from consciousness cause he spoke out supporting hong kong. China's pushing its great firewall well outside its borders now