Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Not sure I agree with their version of Jim Gordon. The show looks good tho.

That, in my opinion, is one of the few good things FOX has done lately. I wasn’t thrilled with the birdboy they chose to be Bruce Wayne, but he grew on me and grew into the role.

The series finale was outstanding for network TV.

And their version of “The Joker”* was the best portrayal, right behind Heath Ledger’s.

*FOX wasn’t allowed to use that name for the character.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Catching up on Hell on Wheels also. Fun fact: The locomotive(s) were constructed out of styrofoam and plywood, used very little steel, and had to be pulled or pushed by a car that was removed digitally later. The smoke and steam was dry ice.
Watching this now - about half way through. I'm liking it. Because of my glass hobby I always obsess over the glass in the windows - usually it is crystal clear which is total bullshit until the late 1800s. HOW is using nice streaky, distorted glass - I liked that. I really hate it when they show a medieval castle with clear windows.

Watching this now - about half way through. I'm liking it. Because of my glass hobby I always obsess over the glass in the windows - usually it is crystal clear which is total bullshit until the late 1800s. HOW is using nice streaky, distorted glass - I liked that. I really hate it when they show a medieval castle with clear windows.

Your windows are my white teeth. I had to give up on at least one period piece because of whitened, orthodontic-enhanced teeth. I think the most recent one I gave up on after a few episodes was Black Sails.

If I needed a full set of dentures and had the cash, I’d get two sets made. Maybe three.

One normal, one super SUPER white, like Liquid Paper white, or Archie Andrews white. The third would be a shitload of skinny teeth like that clown from Spawn.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer