Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Try the BBC show Being Human. Not the American version. F that noise.

I think I’ve seen an episode of three. Maybe.

Quick Gurgling says it’s a comedy and “British”, so it’s already in conflict in my head, but I’ll give it another go anyhoo, thanks!

FOX blows when it comes to science fiction, case in point, Firefly. They screwed that show from the beginning.

I think I’ve seen an episode of three. Maybe.

Quick Gurgling says it’s a comedy and “British”, so it’s already in conflict in my head, but I’ll give it another go anyhoo, thanks!

FOX blows when it comes to science fiction, case in point, Firefly. They screwed that show from the beginning.
Nope. A vampire, ghost and werewolf become housemates.

We started "Good Omens" last night, and Tennant makes a delightful demon with his dry humor delivery.
I need to get on that. He was great in broadchurch too. It's a crime show. Pretty intense. Not a very funny show.

That’s the gist, but it’s listed as a comedy.

Maybe you didn’t notice that part. It’s british.
It's more fantasy than comedy but that comedy that's in it is pretty good. Kind of like the comedy in action shows, a bit unexpected so appreciated.

“The Boys” on Prime.

It’s a semi-realistic tale about what some people would be like with super powers (corrupt, greedy, seeking fame) and the people who know how dangerous they really are trying to stop them.

But, much like real life, they are cheered for the good they do while their mis-deeds aren’t noticed.