Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

That show sucks. Like it was written and directed by a bunch of peeps with ADHD. Apparently they can't take a scene or subject longer than 60-80 seconds before they would implode.
Gayest character ever.
View attachment 6968
First 10 to 15 episodes of the show were ok. It's written by mega geeks, I counted endless references to ST, SW, Middle Earth, etc etc.

latest

10236935-large.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Absolutely loved the final Orville episode. It was an homage to Star Wars, Alien, Seaquest DSV, Stargate and some others im sure i missed. And it wasnt hamhanded, it was just awesome.

Absolutely loved the final Orville episode. It was an homage to Star Wars, Alien, Seaquest DSV, Stargate and some others im sure i missed. And it wasnt hamhanded, it was just awesome.

Rarely do we see a series with creators smart enough to be able to write a season finale that could easily double as a series finale if need be.

That show is good enough to keep around IMO but it’ll likely be a goner. It’s FOX, and they always handle SciFi series so well.

5E898DA4-9289-41D3-BB75-631E13E23F00.gif

It took me a while to read the list, but it seems that Chuck Tingle published Game of Butts: The Pounds of Winter in 2017, butt it's only a short story, so I have a hard time believing there would be sufficient premise on which to base a whole TV show.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly