Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Ultraman on Netflix kind of meh for the first three episodes, but it gets better episode four. Not bad for an IronMan clone or whatsit.

Its fun if you read it near Doctor Sleep because you can see the collaboration between Joe Hill and Stephen King.

Also, Horns is amazing, so if you haven't checked that out you should.
Well, to be fair, I got about 10% into it, then switched to The Dictator's Handbook. If Trump knew how to read, it would be a wonderful primer for him. I will get back to that one though. Is it scary? I don't normally read much fiction.

Well, to be fair, I got about 10% into it, then switched to The Dictator's Handbook. If Trump knew how to read, it would be a wonderful primer for him. I will get back to that one though. Is it scary? I don't normally read much fiction.
Not necessarily scary, but not happy fun times. Reminded me more of King's Dark Tower related books than his Pet Cemetery/It/Shining style books.

Aware that darkness is out there and has a tangible presence in the world, but its not living in your backyard.

tewwww beeeee faaaaaaairrrr