Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

That happened to me with the bird on The Mick. I still watched most of them though.

For some reason, I never had that problem with Dennis since I’ve seen him in a bunch of roles, and I was a little late watching It’s Always Sunny.
They cancelled The Mick. I'm pissed I loved that show.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
So I watched a few episodes of a show called Evil Lives Here.
Good lord, You can't even trust the people you live with.

classic gary vee

just work HARDER bro. you'll be rich JUST WORK HARDER.

you can do it all yourself no worries just WORK harder work HARDER MAN. don't go to college that takes time away from WORKING HARDER.

Yeah, I ain’t watching that.

Get an education early kids. Use me as a cautionary tale. Get good grades too, no fuckin around. There will be no place for you and your only future will be that of a loser if you skip it. Do it young too.

Everything got fucked up in the early ‘80s and it will never get better, without an education. Fuckin A.

• Gravy
Reactions: definitely
it's funny--I went into school hoping to come out and start working my way to the c-suite. I wanted the money, I wanted the flashy financial district office, I wanted the condo downtown.

over 4 years I've grown to despise the commerce/finance world and treasure my time in academia. wish I was better equipped to stay in research and go the masters/phd route.

not all "success" is big business.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes