Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Who plays the sexy first officer and nerdy pilot?
Sorry, none of that, but the attractive-but-gruff-but-emotionally-damaged-male senior training officer has the first rookie, an attractive-latina-who-is-gonna-do-it-herself-in-this-men's-club-of-a-precint, next a no-nonsense-black-woman-aiming-for-chief works with Fillion, and attractive-but-disappointingly-not-descriptive-latina-officer-also-bucking-for-chief has the third rookie, a hard-charging-by-the-book-young-black-male-who-is-the-IA-commander's-son.

Also present is angry-at-Fillion-for-being-an-old-rookie-in-my-department sergeant, and oh-you-think-this-is-your-department-sergeant?-who-am-i? chief.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Sorry, none of that, but the attractive-but-gruff-but-emotionally-damaged-male senior training officer has the first rookie, an attractive-latina-who-is-gonna-do-it-herself-in-this-men's-club-of-a-precint, next a no-nonsense-black-woman-aiming-for-chief works with Fillion, and attractive-but-disappointingly-not-descriptive-latina-officer-also-bucking-for-chief has the third rookie, a hard-charging-by-the-book-young-black-male-who-is-the-IA-commander's-son.

Also present is angry-at-Fillion-for-being-an-old-rookie-in-my-department sergeant, and oh-you-think-this-is-your-department-sergeant?-who-am-i? chief.
So, he's on Brooklyn 99 now?

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk