Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Qu'est-ce que c'est

Follows the story of Claire Randall, a married combat nurse from 1945 who is mysteriously swept back in time to 1743, where she is immediately thrown into an unknown world where her life is threatened (they think she's a spy.)

When she is forced to marry Jamie Fraser, a chivalrous and romantic young Scottish warrior, a passionate relationship is ignited that tears Claire's heart between two vastly different men in two irreconcilable lives.

(its not really a romance - its more about her trying to fit in with the clan & not be killed because they think she's a spy)
She knows what will happen to the clan because her husband in 1945 was a historian & he told her all about the war this clan will be facing to the time she's traveled back .... she can't tell them anything, and they don't believe her anyways.

Follows the story of Claire Randall, a married combat nurse from 1945 who is mysteriously swept back in time to 1743, where she is immediately thrown into an unknown world where her life is threatened (they think she's a spy.)

When she is forced to marry Jamie Fraser, a chivalrous and romantic young Scottish warrior, a passionate relationship is ignited that tears Claire's heart between two vastly different men in two irreconcilable lives.

(its not really a romance - its more about her trying to fit in with the clan & not be killed because they think she's a spy)
She knows what will happen to the clan because her husband in 1945 was a historian & he told her all about the war this clan will be facing to the time she's traveled back .... she can't tell them anything, and they don't believe her anyways.

You lost me at combat nurse...

Have you seen the leaked script where she has to cut off the heads of all the other time traveling nurses with a sword and loudly proclaim 'There will be only 1' time and time again?

I just today heard about a show called Gotham. Batman etc. but anyone know anything about it? I have a feeling it is going to be horrid. Sounds like someone trying to capitalize on the fad that is going around now where they're expanding on old comic books. I just can't bring myself to watch them.

I just today heard about a show called Gotham. Batman etc. but anyone know anything about it? I have a feeling it is going to be horrid. Sounds like someone trying to capitalize on the fad that is going around now where they're expanding on old comic books. I just can't bring myself to watch them.
Supposed to be a pre-pre- origin story. No thanks

Think of a much darker version of Smallville.