Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

What's the Profit? Yes I know I can look up a synopsis, but I'm lazy

There's a guy who goes into businesses that are on the brink of closing & looks around, & for 50% ownership pours his $ and ability into it to make them worthwhile.

It's amazing what they catch with the camera.

The guy is all: It's about People, Process, Product. Nothing else. Nothing.

There was a gym owner that had this highly unique gym environment. no machines. all ropes, wall climbing, tough obstacle stuff. The guy asks the owner why no equipment and the owner says 'we do it differently.' Appropriate Reality TV show response by money man: "So, how's that working for ya?"

Mr. Money offers $250K, he is 'entirely in charge of everything. the end,' and wants 50% ownership, on top of recouping the first $250K in profit back to pay off his 'loan.' Mr. Muscle agrees, but then, Mr. muscle owner gets cranky pants and wants to bail so Mr. Money says, you lose me and my $. Starting now. But your wife makes great protein bars and if she wants to continue production with them with me, under my guidance, as a separate biz, I'm all for it. He looks over at the wife & she says, "Oh, OK. I'm in." hubby/wife loyalty questions ensue. hubby says you're abandoning us, she says I'm trying to bring in money for us. I love you the same.

hubby has 'come to jesus' moment, calls Mr. Money, makes changes. Now is booming biz.

tldr: In summary, he plainly points out what's not bringing in $ and what does bring in money. And has a shit ton of experience making money. I have several "yeah, he's exactly right about that' moments during the show.