Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Finished up S02 of OITNB. Good stuff.

Good Girl Morello: Doesn't shank or slock you.
Omg, I was sweating bullets during that bath scene!

I'm watching OITNB, S2/E9
I love how they are explained everyone's past.
Yesssss, I was so happy to learn about their hustlin' lives! :fly:

I just finished watching Orange is the new black!!!!

I can't believe I have to wait until next year to catch the new season!

Sooooo gooood

I'm dying of withdrawals already.

She gonna regret what she did with the dragons

Agreed. Locking up something already dangerous into a dark dungeon for them to deal with maternal abandonment issues in rage and anger never worked out well for anybody. I was sitting there going 'They're only going to get worse from this'.

True that it may never happen. I kind of want to see it though.

I'm actually glad they didn't fuck up the on screen relationship between Jaime and Tyrion with Jaime telling Tyrion the truth about his first wife and how Tyrion swore vengeance on Jaime as a result (as it played out in the books). I like they just omitted that and let things as they were. And Breanne fighting the actual hound instead of a fake hound was a better change too. Overall, I don't mind them making alterations to the books like they are. I think it plays out better on screen

I hope the hound doesnt die. It seems like he's pretty much done, but they didnt show him die which is telling that he might come back

Arya is brutal. She's lost all her humanity.

so is any of this spoilered stuff they left out likely to ever be incorporated later? Or has that time passed in the timeline.

i at-risk googled a few things. Looks like
lady stoneheart
will be at the beginning of the next season.

I unfortunately saw who it is too, so i may have ruined that one for myself. If you dont know, dont google the stuffs.