Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

:lol: @ scrabble abilities, thought you'd like that!

Yeah the thought of brain surgery is pretty scary. Even though it messed with her sight she doesn't regret the surgery. I take it you didn't have to have surgery because of your accident?

No surgeries, just a lot of "issues" because of it. I did have a blood clot on my brain for a year, but dissipated with medication.

Incorrect. It started slow, but really started to get into form. last 4 episodes were pretty damn entertaining.

I've seen up to 17 which was supposed to coincide with winter soldier. I guess it kind of spoiled some of what happened in winter soldier, I didn't realize they were going to tie right into it

can't get a good copy, the only one out there is a craptacular cam so I'll wait until I've watched that to watch the rest of the season

I've seen up to 17 which was supposed to coincide with winter soldier. I guess it kind of spoiled some of what happened in winter soldier, I didn't realize they were going to tie right into it

can't get a good copy, the only one out there is a craptacular cam so I'll wait until I've watched that to watch the rest of the season

Yeah the one episode basically ended and Winter Solider picked right up and the exact same point. The downside is it turns the movies into glorified TV episodes.

Yeah the one episode basically ended and Winter Solider picked right up and the exact same point. The downside is it turns the movies into glorified TV episodes.

I ended up watching one episode too far, though.

I saw the episode where hydra puts its plan in motion. At the end of it Agent Hand discusses Cap's exploits and showing what I'm assuming are scenes from the movie. Then Ward goes ape shit and reveals himself to be a bad guy I guess.

I'm assuming the black guy that has the crush on Simmons will be added to the cast. The main team seemed a little....monochromatic.

it'll be disappointing if winter soldier ends up feeling more like an episode than a movie. thor 2 almost did but the battle at the end was epic enough to make up for it

still, I like the idea of a singular universe held across multiple mediums concurrently.

Under the Dome can't really be good, can it?

They rewrote & changed it a lot to make sense out of it ... I was surprised it was good.

I just can't see there being a 3rd season ... its all got to play out & end this next season.

They rewrote & changed it a lot to make sense out of it ... I was surprised it was good.

I just can't see there being a 3rd season ... its all got to play out & end this next season.

Lost never should have made a second season... Never be surprised at how long Television chiefs will drag something out beyond reason and expectation.