Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Nathan is kinda crazytime, too. He's had a head injury and has PTSD from his Marine time... Or something... SO, he has his "problems", too. He says really mean stuff when they argue. Overall, he's clean, at least so Jenelle won't be shooting up heroin with him. :fly:
She's 8 mos preggo by him!

Fuck that faggot. Brain Injuries as excuses are bullshit. This is from a guy who has had his skull split open and his brain scooped out with a melon baller...

Well, at least I'm pretty sure what they did. Anyway. Fuck any bitch claiming 'brain injury' as an excuse for being a douche...

Last edited:
Fuck that faggot. Brain Injuries as excuses are bullshit. This is from a guy who has had his skull split open and his brain scooped out with a melon baller...

Well, at least I'm pretty sure what they did. Anyway. Fuck any bitch claiming 'brain injury' as an excuse for being a douche...

Meh, if he has a head injury, that can change people. I know first hand. But, it's certainly no "excuse" to act like a fag.

Sure. Maybe. As someone who can claim the same, I call bullshit. It's a weaklings excuse.
Injuries to different parts of the brain can absolutely affect a victim in various ways. For example, a frontal lobe injury usually results in memory loss & high anxiety.

I know how I was before my head injury, and that was someone with barely any fear. Now, i can barely remember how to ride a bike, (still... & first time confessing this), I've forgotten a ton of stuff from before my accident & I deal with tons of anxiety that I never had before.

I know it changes a person. I have been there.

Injuries to different parts of the brain can absolutely affect a victim in various ways. For example, a frontal lobe injury usually results in memory loss & high anxiety.

I know how I was before my head injury, and that was someone with barely any fear. Now, i can barely remember how to ride a bike, (still... & first time confessing this), I've forgotten a ton of stuff from before my accident & I deal with tons of anxiety that I never had before.

My sister is the opposite after what she's been through. She remembers every thing now, it's almost scary lol. She now does things and has an interest in things that she never liked doing before. However her eye sight has been permenantly affected.

My sister is the opposite after what she's been through. She remembers every thing now, it's almost scary lol. She now does things and has an interest in things that she never liked doing before. However her eye sight has been permenantly affected.

Ugh, I need another bash to the head then, to fix it! :lol:

Ugh, I need another bash to the head then, to fix it! :lol:

You're fine the way you are! It would suck if the second blow cost you your sense of humor or scrabble abilities! :lol:

My sister had surgery on her right frontal lobe. It cured her epilepsy but changed her eye sight so radically she can't legally drive now.

You're fine the way you are! It would suck if the second blow cost you your sense of humor or scrabble abilities! :lol:

My sister had surgery on her right frontal lobe. It cured her epilepsy but changed her eye sight so radically she can't legally drive now.

You sister had a... Lobotomy?

Lol scrabble abilities!! :lol:

Nope, took out a piece of her skull in her right temple. I think the surgery was 6 to 8 hours if i remember? It's been 10 / 11 years now.

Omfg! *shudder*

My mom got hit in the head with an "environmental door" at a research facility, weighed like 40 tons of something. Forgot how to play the piano, braid stuff, use the right words for things.

35 years later she had brain surgery for cancer.

Last couple years she was alive were really something else.

Lol scrabble abilities!! :lol:

Omfg! *shudder*

:lol: @ scrabble abilities, thought you'd like that!

Yeah the thought of brain surgery is pretty scary. Even though it messed with her sight she doesn't regret the surgery. I take it you didn't have to have surgery because of your accident?