Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

So... last nights GoT. No spoilers

But for those of you that have read the books,what was the book equivalent of shae showing up? It was pretty obvious they put her there to launch tyrion into doing what he did, but she wasnt in the books, so what was in the in the books that made him react?

But for those of you that have read the books,what was the book equivalent of shae showing up? It was pretty obvious they put her there to launch tyrion into doing what he did, but she wasnt in the books, so what was in the in the books that made him react?

The equivalent in the books is that...Shae shows up and does the same thing.

Last edited:

I havent seen the latest episode yet, but shae was in the books (did she have a different name?)

I just saw the Tyrion speech and haven't seen the episode yet. HOLY CRAP now I really can't wait.
@fly get home stat

Last edited by a moderator:
oh... I thought she wasnt in the books at all. I remember reading that they added her for the show.

Nevermind then

0xjTybj.jpg