Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

You are being uptight again. I was trying to make a joke, a bad one, but trying. Hmpf.

I have a hard time trying to find the funny in things. Because even though you bring up sometime as a joke, it makes me think about things that are weighing on my mind.

I guess I don't get that from fiction. It just seems like a waste of time.

Not all fiction is created equal. Each & every person has a certain degree of voyeurism in them & watching certain fictional shows/movies satisfies that particular interest.
Not all shows & movies appeal to everyone, obviously. So, threads like these exist so we can discuss why we like & dislike certain forms of entertainment.
Most shows in this thread are geared toward dark humor, so it reveals that we're mainly a group of fucked up, sadistic people.
:fly:

Not all fiction is created equal. Each & every person has a certain degree of voyeurism in them & watching certain fictional shows/movies satisfies that particular interest.
Not all shows & movies appeal to everyone, obviously. So, threads like these exist so we can discuss why we like & dislike certain forms of entertainment.
Most shows in this thread are geared toward dark humor, so it reveals that we're mainly a group of fucked up, sadistic people.
:fly:

But you know me. I don't watch any fictional TV shows.

I literally don't know how to connect to you in any way. You don't care about good food, reading anything good, watching anything fictional.
I have no clue what you do other than go to work, post here, and have a family. I don't think I have ever seen you talk about any hobby you have.

I literally don't know how to connect to you in any way. You don't care about good food, reading anything good, watching anything fictional.
I have no clue what you do other than go to work, post here, and have a family. I don't think I have ever seen you talk about any hobby you have.

I really don't have any hobbies, unless you class computer games as one.

I do however have interests in certain things, such as:

Computers
Women
Cars
Poker
And........ That's about it.

Trolling? Lol.
You posted an asinine question/observation/dear diary remark about fiction in a thread specifically about entertainment.

You are either trolling or looking for attention. If you wanted to have a discussion about the merits of art you could've easily made a separate topic.

You posted an asinine question/observation/dear diary remark about fiction in a thread specifically about entertainment.

You are either trolling or looking for attention. If you wanted to have a discussion about the merits of art you could've easily made a separate topic.

All I wanted was to discuss why people like these fictional TV shows. Thus why I posted the question in a thread where people are talking about TV shows.

Seems like you're the one trolling here trying to start something.

I think no one understands how to even answer that question simply because it's entertainment and pretty clear cut. Either you like it, or you don't.
You don't like it, great, (even though you've never once tried watching anything I suggested, being that I'm so picky myself), then maybe post/participate in a thread that does interest you.

I don't play computer games, so I wouldn't go into a thread about computer games & ask why people are interested in them. I get it. It's a hobby. A general interest. It does not interest me, and I get that. The end.

I think no one understands how to even answer that question simply because it's entertainment and pretty clear cut. Either you like it, or you don't.
You don't like it, great, (even though you've never once tried watching anything I suggested, being that I'm so picky myself), then maybe post/participate in a thread that does interest you.

I don't play computer games, so I wouldn't go into a thread about computer games & ask why people are interested in them. I get it. It's a hobby. A general interest. It does not interest me, and I get that. The end.

If you were genuinely interested as to why people like computer games, then I believe you should go to a thread about computer games and ask why it interests them. This what I attempted here. Only Ape was able to elaborate more than "just because". I was hoping I might get some insight into this desire for story telling that people here have, and maybe I might see something that interests me.

Someone please explain to me the fascination with fictional stories. I honestly want to know.

I really don't have any hobbies, unless you class computer games as one.

I do however have interests in certain things, such as:

Computers
Women
Cars
Poker
And........ That's about it.

Oh... So you only play nonfiction computer games?

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
If you were genuinely interested as to why people like computer games, then I believe you should go to a thread about computer games and ask why it interests them. This what I attempted here. Only Ape was able to elaborate more than "just because". I was hoping I might get some insight into this desire for story telling that people here have, and maybe I might see something that interests me.

Do you only watch movies that are based on true stories or recreations of historical events?

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person