Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

1V0OlWY.jpg

How about Almost Human?

They basically ignored almost any set up of the backstory they kinda of introduced, and basically did an entire season of stand alone episodes. I like the show but if it's going to have any staying power, it needs to get a little serialized.

They basically ignored almost any set up of the backstory they kinda of introduced, and basically did an entire season of stand alone episodes. I like the show but if it's going to have any staying power, it needs to get a little serialized.

I won't disagree. They do kinda have in the the background a plot threads involving Dr. Nigel Vaughn (John Larroquette) and Insyndicate.

I can't f*cking wait to get Directv back. I miss all the good shows and channels. Netflix and Amazon help a lot, but they dont carry everything.

Jesus...
Just finished True Detective. Holy fucking jesus...

Amazing fucking show. I don't know if they will make a next season with a new set of good guys and bad guys, I can't see how they couldn't, but I also don't see how they could top it.

Justified

another ep just started. It's a great show.

I couldn't stick with this show... It was good, but just so predictable.

I haven't checked back any pages at all to see whether it's been mentioned, but The Unit is surprisingly great. It is one of the many shows you just *WISH* had been picked up by a network like HBO, SHO, or even FX with lax violence/coarse language censorship.