Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

This honestly should be its final season. One more and everyone will hate it, they should end it this season while they're ahead.

A&E is starting a spin off series, I think next year? Same zombie apocalypse, but a different group of survivors somewhere in the world fighting the good fight.

A&E is starting a spin off series, I think next year? Same zombie apocalypse, but a different group of survivors somewhere in the world fighting the good fight.

This is a terrible idea.

If they go full on with a military style reprisal so there is less drama and more extreme zombie killing, I'm in.

Like Starship Troopers with Zombies instead of bugs.

Come on.

How is it critically acclaimed in ANY category other than costume design? The writing is awful. The acting is awful. The plot varies between awful and absent altogether. It's actually worse than True Blood. True Blood at least owns what it is and doesn't take itself seriously.

Take the last episode. It literally rained zombies inside a grocery store. The roof collapsed while our heroes just happened to be inside, and while there just happened to be a sh*t ton of zombies trapped on the roof. Why did the roof collapse? Because a zombie stepped on a certain spot. Mind you, this is a roof that survived a helicopter crash COMPLETELY INTACT (there is literally a crashed helicopter ON the roof), but a zombie stepping on a certain spot caused the roof to cave in.

I want them all to die. I want them all to die, and I want a new cast of two, possibly three new characters to find their bodies and then eat them, just so I can possess the knowledge that Officer Boring Face got shat out of someone.

Don't you ever get sick of watching The Notebook over and over? ;)