Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

LOL WUT

Spoilered argument below.

Just as Dexter has the season-long serial killer nemesis on his kill table, he decides he doesn't want to be a killer anymore and lets the guy go. The villain immediately proceeds to kill Debra. The villain gets caught, and Dexter snaps and kills the guy INSIDE THE POLICE STATION WHILE CAUGHT ON VIDEO. He and his co-workers review the tape, and then still let Dexter go. Dexter ships his son off to Argentina with the hot blonde serial killer he fell in love with. Then, instead of going with them, he abandons his son and girlfriend, fakes his own death, and becomes a lumberjack.

No, seriously. That's exactly what happened. If that isn't a horrible ending, then my mind is blown.

I think the biggest problem with the Dexter ending is that we're probably all also watching the Breaking Bad ending which includes some of the best writing of all times.

I think the biggest problem with the Dexter ending is that we're probably all also watching the Breaking Bad ending which includes some of the best writing of all times.

Yup. They have a LOT of shit to cover in 75 minutes next weekend. I have no idea how they are going to do it without cutting some major corners.

Now, if Walt uses the Ricin on his ex partners, and then uses the M40 and takes out all the White supremacists, then dies in a blaze of glory shoot out with the cops. That will be close to perfect.

Yup. They have a LOT of shit to cover in 75 minutes next weekend. I have no idea how they are going to do it without cutting some major corners.

Now, if Walt uses the Ricin on his ex partners, and then uses the M40 and takes out all the White supremacists, then dies in a blaze of glory shoot out with the cops. That will be close to perfect.

I don't think Walt will die. He has to live on in anguish knowing he's responsible for the death of everyone around him.

That's why this episode was not so amazing, its the lead up. If you doubt the writers have the ability to finish this in an episode, then you're a fool.

That's why this episode was not so amazing, its the lead up. If you doubt the writers have the ability to finish this in an episode, then you're a fool.

Dexter
Lost
West Wing
etc
etc

Plenty of cases where well written shows absolutely fucked up the finale.

Because the entire show is about witnessing the fall. Not the death.

a fall without a landing is simply flight, yo.

Dexter is the only one of those Ive seen. However, I've never seen a show that has been CONSISTANTLY good over every season. They can do it.

edit: And Walt dying is the easy way out. That's not enough pain.

Dexter is the only one of those Ive seen. However, I've never seen a show that has been CONSISTANTLY good over every season. They can do it.

edit: And Walt dying is the easy way out. That's not enough pain.

Except, he's kind of an anti-hero. If the producers could have plausibly found a way to make him live at the end and just continue on his way, they would do it.

He'll die, and somehow, someway, they will have Walt do something that appears post mortem that saves his family, which is what started it all and was pretty much his driving force until the Heisenberg personalty started to become dominant.

And West Wing was excellent every season except it's last.

Except, he's kind of an anti-hero. If the producers could have plausibly found a way to make him live at the end and just continue on his way, they would do it.

He'll die, and somehow, someway, they will have Walt do something that appears post mortem that saves his family, which is what started it all and was pretty much his driving force until the Heisenberg personalty started to become dominant.

And West Wing was excellent every season except it's last.

I feel like you're going to be disappointed by the finale, cause that's the cheesiest shit I've heard since the Dexter ending.

I feel like you're going to be disappointed by the finale, cause that's the cheesiest shit I've heard since the Dexter ending.

So, what your saying is the only ending that will be valid is walt living in torment and hell for the rest of his days, his family left broken, or dead, or worse, and everyone around him demolished?