Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Drunk History is pretty d*mn funny. You can't just listen to it though, or put it on in the background while cooking or cleaning. Most of the humor comes from watching actors like Owen Wilson, Lisa Bonet, and Kristen Wiig lip sync some random stranger's drunken ramblings while in period costume.

Quick Draw is amusing. Western comedy series original to Hulu. John Lehr, the sheriff, reminds me a lot of Jason Bateman.

Also discovered a dark French cop drama called Braquo (slang for violent heist) which I recommend. I'm a few episodes in and it's violent with good acting and interesting, believable characters. Like the Wire, the creator of this show is an ex cop. It's subtitled, so if you're into foreign crime dramas it's worth checking out.

Drunk History is pretty d*mn funny. You can't just listen to it though, or put it on in the background while cooking or cleaning. Most of the humor comes from watching actors like Owen Wilson, Lisa Bonet, and Kristen Wiig lip sync some random stranger's drunken ramblings while in period costume.

Quick Draw is amusing. Western comedy series original to Hulu. John Lehr, the sheriff, reminds me a lot of Jason Bateman.

Also discovered a dark French cop drama called Braquo (slang for violent heist) which I recommend. I'm a few episodes in and it's violent with good acting and interesting, believable characters. Like the Wire, the creator of this show is an ex cop. It's subtitled, so if you're into foreign crime dramas it's worth checking out.
I think AMC has a cop show/drama that looks interesting. Low Winter Sun I think?

Or even if you speak French.

In case any of you haven't heard, Bill Nye is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. :lol:

0DeMyTG.gif