Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

This is probably behind our firewall but here's an interview of Sorkin by the new President of CNN from 2 weeks ago.
http://mycnn.turner.com/aaron-sorkin-jeff-zucker

Yeah, hidden :/ What does it say?

Does not surprise me that in an interview with a female anchor when talking about Newsroom the anchor said something along the lines of 'I had to watch it all twice' and he said 'what, because you didn't understand it the first time?'. Sums it all up for me. Does he really think women are a separate species who cannot understand his OTT, in your face, so simple a 5 year old could get it, political bravado? Seriously?

Just started watching Weeds on the back of Orange is the new black and them sharing writers and all. So far so good I guess, I love seeing West Wing actors popping up in other shows, usually a good indicator.

Plus I wanted to bump this thread to give my critique on Newsroom Ep 2 and 3 which were again gigantic failures. I was discussing Sorkin's failure with DJB just the other day, and we discussed how virtually no characters in his show are married. Out of interest we googled him and he had a 9 year marriage. That was it. 9 years then divorce. Kind of explains a lot, especially now he's in his 50's/60's and that's it.

:lol:

You're really butthurt about Sorkin.

decided to give the newsroom a try after seeing the first couple minutes of the first ep some time ago. figured itd bore me with news, but its amazingly good.

Yeah, hidden :/ What does it say?

Does not surprise me that in an interview with a female anchor when talking about Newsroom the anchor said something along the lines of 'I had to watch it all twice' and he said 'what, because you didn't understand it the first time?'. Sums it all up for me. Does he really think women are a separate species who cannot understand his OTT, in your face, so simple a 5 year old could get it, political bravado? Seriously?

CBA

Drunk History is on. Lisa Bonet is still hot, surprisingly. She aged well. The first skit is narrated by the large comedienne Artemis something or other. Pretty funny.

3rd skit stars Kristen Wiig from SNL. Love her.

Sorry for shit quality but this skit is still worth watching. She's one of the top 3 women ever on SNL.

edit: fixt

Last edited by a moderator:
Great ep on Sunday. I'm sure you all saw it.

XeANZiW.jpg

I know a lot that aren't either but many who are, thankfully. Greatest series ever. Hopefully they make the Saul Goodman spinoff that's been discussed because I'm not ready for it to be entirely over.