Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Cool. But any base model dslr will rock 90% of that pic. That lens just makes the DOF really tight, looks like about 18 inches in that pic. A $100 lens can give you about 36-54 inches of DOF.

My guess is you can get very close to that pic with $400 in equip.

But it does show you what you have to spend to get smoking photos. Also, it takes countless crappy shots to get 1 great one.

2. I love how Almost Human is turning out, with John Larroquette playing the show's main villain.

3. The Walking Dead is back tonight!! :happy:

4. Ugh im like a season behind still

5. A marathon is on AMC right now. I looks like they are at last season. Catch up!!

6. I don't have have cable ... Will have to wait til Netflix catches up

7. Have you made it to when they found the plane and then crashed on the Island? That's when things get really weird. I'm pretty sure that happened last season. It's hard to keep track with all the mid season breaks.

8. I still don't understand the polar bear siting.

9. And Daryl's really a woman?? Never saw that coming either.

10. You should have known better than anyone.

11. :jvag:

12. [​IMG]

13. Neither did the writers. :case:

14. [​IMG]

15. Downton Abbey! :heart: *swoon*

16. If you don't mind watching it on your computer, I have all the seasons I think that you can watch on Plex.

17. Fucking lol

18. What's Plex babe?

19. Its a snazzy webapp that allows you to watch and share media with other pplz. Is your email here the correct one? If so, I can send you an invite. It should be pretty easy to use, even for you.