Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

House of Cards now!

It's all political and shit but it's sneaky and cut throat and evil so I like it so far!

But I'm super sad dexter is over :(
Poor little Harrison in Argentina.
They so left it open for more seasons. What a weird ending.

We have House of Cards downloaded, just haven't started it yet.

House of Cards now!

It's all political and shit but it's sneaky and cut throat and evil so I like it so far!

But I'm super sad dexter is over :(
Poor little Harrison in Argentina.

Yay!!! I'm glad you like it, the new season is uploaded on Feb 14. Wanna have a super hot House of Cards international date?

Omg it's totally your fault I'm watching thiiiiis!!!!!! It's pretty good!!! I'm hooked so far!!

Eeeeek! An international date sounds fetch !!
ZE0L0Tl.jpg

there hasnt been anything good on syfy since it became syfy and not The SciFi Channel. the last good thing i remember was battlestar.

People claimed that Defiance show was good. It wasnt, the acting and plot was awful.

there hasnt been anything good on syfy since it became syfy and not The SciFi Channel. the last good thing i remember was battlestar.

People claimed that Defiance show was good. It wasnt, the acting and plot was awful.

Helix is for real. Fantastic show. Did you just see the company I put it in? I do not make statements like that casually. Reserved for the best.

Taken by guitarist John Mayer in a bar in NYC. Looks like John was drinking wine or maybe a Chimay.

tumblr_n0i4n31qGy1qaqkvpo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like a wine glass, Chimay is usually out of a chalice.

JM is a douche bag, I knew it.

It looked big. Think the Chimay glass has a thicker stem though. That's what she said. Also could have been Aaron's wife's drink.

Yes, JM is total douchenozzle.

Last edited:
From the thread on that pic:
EXIF: Leica Monochrom Camera Body ($8000), Leica 35mm f/1.4 lens ($5000). ISO 2000, f/2.4, 1/15s. Captured Jan 29, 2014 at 10:49pm.
Exif data, bitch.