Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. House of Cards now!

It's all political and shit but it's sneaky and cut throat and evil so I like it so far!

But I'm super sad dexter is over :(
    Poor little Harrison in Argentina.

2. They so left it open for more seasons. What a weird ending.

We have House of Cards downloaded, just haven't started it yet.

3. Helix. you will not be disappointed. This is big budget shit for Syfy like when AMC landed Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and the Walking Dead.

4. Yay!!! I'm glad you like it, the new season is uploaded on Feb 14. Wanna have a super hot House of Cards international date?

5. Added it to SickBeard. You better not fail me.

6. Omg it's totally your fault I'm watching thiiiiis!!!!!! It's pretty good!!! I'm hooked so far!!

Eeeeek! An international date sounds fetch !!

7. That ending was soooo fucked up!!!!!
    A fucking Lumberjack ?!?! Ugh

8. [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. Justified.

damn I like that show.

11. there hasnt been anything good on syfy since it became syfy and not The SciFi Channel. the last good thing i remember was battlestar.

People claimed that Defiance show was good. It wasnt, the acting and plot was awful.

12. Helix is for real. Fantastic show. Did you just see the company I put it in? I do not make statements like that casually. Reserved for the best.

13. I dunno. From what I saw of Lost Girl, it was alright. And Being Human is pretty well received.

14. will watch a trailer or two when i get hoem

15. Agreed

16. #1676 shamwow, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    Taken by guitarist John Mayer in a bar in NYC. Looks like John was drinking wine or maybe a Chimay.

[​IMG]

17. That looks like a wine glass, Chimay is usually out of a chalice.

JM is a douche bag, I knew it.

18. #1678 shamwow, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    It looked big. Think the Chimay glass has a thicker stem though. That's what she said. Also could have been Aaron's wife's drink.

Yes, JM is total douchenozzle.

19. I love pics with great use of depth of field.

20. From the thread on that pic:
    EXIF: Leica Monochrom Camera Body ($8000), Leica 35mm f/1.4 lens ($5000). ISO 2000, f/2.4, 1/15s. Captured Jan 29, 2014 at 10:49pm.
    Exif data, bitch.