Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Oh, and now we're told season 5 of Boardwalk Empire will be the last. FFS.

2. Got bored of that show in the second season.

3. If Dipshit doesn't get to writing post haste, we'll be seeing the end of Game of Thrones without any resolution.

4. It's a telling sign of the world today when the Simpsons almost triples the longevity of Breaking Bad or Madmen.

5. Afaik he says in his will nobody is to finish the books should he die, he has however apparently told the TV execs how it ends so they can wrap up the TV show.

6. Buscemi needs to do another Coen brothers movie anyway. Wishfully thinking, that would free him up. Throw in Goodman and Turturro for good measure.

7. I think the new one about the NY Folk scene in the 60's has them all minus Steve.

8. one of the best movies ever made

9. I'd forgotten about that one. Story doesn't sound like their good dark stuff though. Goodman's the only usual suspect and he's around 10th on the credits.

10. Did you see they are doing a Fargo TV series this year.

11. Not really sure. I know it's a crime drama. Not sure if it's a full series or mini series. Also has Billy Bob and Martin Freeman.

12. Missed Billy Bob. Also Oliver Platt. He literally lives across the street from one of my relatives in Manhattan. I've seen him walking his dog. :fly:

13. #1578 Sarcasmo, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    You mean almost quintuples, assuming it stays on for a few more seasons.

14. What movie?