Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

oh i forgot the sasquatch fag is the only one allowed to talk about trains since he lives in a real life train derailment right on his front lawn.

gtfoh
You're welcome to whatever half-thought-out positions you'd like.

Like "Real Housewives of Cuyahoga or wherever" is good TV.

Just don't expect anyone to agree with you.

You're welcome to whatever half-thought-out positions you'd like.

Like "Real Housewives of Cuyahoga or wherever" is good TV.

Just don't expect anyone to agree with you.
You cry about my stupid shows but Father Fly still uploads them!

I bet that when you are on PLEX scrolling for one of your KKK shows, your asshole puckers up when you see Real Housewives of Poonani across your tv screen.
mishunz akomplishid

You cry about my stupid shows but Father Fly still uploads them!

I bet that when you are on PLEX scrolling for one of your KKK shows, your asshole puckers up when you see Real Housewives of Poonani across your tv screen.
mishunz akomplishid
I don't cry, I make fun of you. I don't use @fly's plex server, because I don't need to feed his messianic complex :p

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Yeah, maybe some random warping, repeating characters, and ill-timed crashes.
I always wonder about that. I've never had the first two, and I've played a LOT of Fallout. Ragdoll physics weirdness, especially with water, I've seen. Stuff clipped into other stuff, sure. Crashes when going in or out of a building, yup.
Beyond that, I really haven't seen bugs.

Are people screwing with stuff?

I always wonder about that. I've never had the first two, and I've played a LOT of Fallout. Ragdoll physics weirdness, especially with water, I've seen. Stuff clipped into other stuff, sure. Crashes when going in or out of a building, yup.
Beyond that, I really haven't seen bugs.

Are people screwing with stuff?
Things are usually rough when it first comes out. Was more a joke than anything. :D