Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

@fly The new season of Love After Lock Up hasn’t loaded yet

giphy.gif

@fly The new season of Love After Lock Up hasn’t loaded yet

giphy.gif
If this is about people who marry or cling to jailbirds I could introduce you to a few real life examples so you don't have to settle for whatever edited down stuff they're putting on TV.

It's a lot crazier than anything the writers will come up with. Trust.

If this is about people who marry or cling to jailbirds I could introduce you to a few real life examples so you don't have to settle for whatever edited down stuff they're putting on TV.

It's a lot crazier than anything the writers will come up with. Trust.

i watch this show cuz i can relate
my ex was jailed and i waited for him
that was a wild and crazy time in my life

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
i watch this show cuz i can relate
my ex was jailed and i waited for him
that was a wild and crazy time in my life
Indeed.

Depends on how long the prison term is. There's a cutoff in there between "Ok we're making this work" and "you got yourself locked away for so long you've abandoned all of us", as well as the people of means get better lawyers thing everyone has to decide for themselves.
There isn't really a wrong answer until you're dealing with extremes, whether that's somebody won't wait for 6 months or somebody expects them to wait for 20 years while they miss entire childhoods or by the time they get out everyone is a whole generation older and too late to start a family, etc

We only get one shot at this thing called life. You can make more money but you can't make more time, etc.
If somebody checks out, or get removed, for long enough you can't blame the other person for moving on and making the best they can of their time here.