Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I dont understand, when I was a kid all the sports were on the TV with no extras? Except boxing.

MLL was on Public Access.

Havent had cable in 18 years tho.

The Sandman comics were finally adapted to TV. Neil Gaiman was consulted and built the show how he wanted.

I'm in love with it. It is still one of my favorite stories and I have a complete collector's hardcover edition on my shelf next to my complete Calvin & Hobbes hardcover set.

Anyone else watching? Favorite episode?

The Sandman comics were finally adapted to TV. Neil Gaiman was consulted and built the show how he wanted.

I'm in love with it. It is still one of my favorite stories and I have a complete collector's hardcover edition on my shelf next to my complete Calvin & Hobbes hardcover set.

Wait really? I have the original yoshitaka amano illustrated ones.

I just got to the episode where death was introduced, and it was my favorite so far.

I had no idea it was a Neil Gaiman production until I got to the end of the first ep, then I realized why it felt so familiar and good.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor

Never read the comics, if I watch this will I have a clue whats going on?