Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Love/Death/Robots v3.0 was really good

Probably said it before, but the series reminds me a lot of the old Heavy Metal magazine from the late 70s early 80s
I checked to see if they were still around, and found that it is.
They want $170/year for a subscription, which seems kinda steep to me for a monthly cartoon magazine

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Love/Death/Robots v3.0 was really good

Probably said it before, but the series reminds me a lot of the old Heavy Metal magazine from the late 70s early 80s
I checked to see if they were still around, and found that it is.
They want $170/year for a subscription, which seems kinda steep to me for a monthly cartoon magazine
Yeah I thought the first and last stories were the best. It is just like Heavy Metal and I love pulp sci fi. There is a radio show called X1 that well youd have to sit through three hours of dragnet and gunsmoke to listen to on NPR but they replay old radio shows on NPR. It's called "The big broadcast" from WAMU.

Print mags are super expensive dude. Penthouse finally pulled their print edition and it was like $15 an issue.

Last edited:
Better call Saul last night.
OMG
Surprise Bitch Smile GIF by Better Call Saul

So Im watching Stranger Things... and... well obviously I havent seen it before. What is the hype? It's Stand By Me crossed with Lost and super not engaging.