Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

FUCK THE AMERICAN OFFICE. It's lousy dad jokes all the way down. Steve Carell rubs me raw every time he opens his mouth. He was great on The Daily Show because you only got bite sized pieces. Ugh.

The British Gervais version(the original) is vastly superior because the writing doesn't assume the audience are idiots.

Calm down, Curly Sue (my second new favorite phrase).

I didnt care for the office either, which is weird cuz I loved P&R
Same kinda show, just written by different people , I guess?

Watch the original British Office with Gervais. Vastly superior. Also watch the clip packages on YT of Gervais as the host of the Oscars a bunch. Vitrilolic, hysterical beat downs of Hollywood's elite.

Last edited:
Watch the original British Office with Gervais. Vastly superior. Also watch the clip packages on YT of Gervais as the host the host of the Oscars a bunch. Vitrilolic, hysterical beat downs of Hollywood's elite.
Honestly think extras is better than the office. Some of it wouldn't translate though with some of the C list celebs from the UK

FUCK THE AMERICAN OFFICE. It's lousy dad jokes all the way down. Steve Carell rubs me raw every time he opens his mouth. He was great on The Daily Show because you only got bite sized pieces. Ugh.

The British Gervais version(the original) is vastly superior because the writing doesn't assume the audience are idiots.
The British version of shows is always better.