Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I was torn on that too. Tapped out after 2/3 of first episode.

I made it as far as episode three, and noticed a difference. They weren’t flaunting their sexuality as much, and it seemed to get a little “cleaner”. I wondered what critics thought, so I Googled it. The original title was “Slutty Teenage Bounty Hunters”, and that may have been dropped along with some of the raunch after a panel test viewed the pilot.

Regardless, there’s just too much better stuff available to give it anymore of my time.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
well that last show sure sounds exploitive
It's done very tastefully - a bit clinical. Partly because of them being ON the spectrum, they don't seem to feel like they are being patronized. And they all recognize they desperately need some help or they will be alone forever. You start watching their struggles and you start rooting for them. Of course, some(mainly the dudes) make you just face-palm badly. Because of their struggles - not because they have them.

well that last show sure sounds exploitive
On the surface it sounds like it, but its actually fairly well done. Gives you a bit of a glimpse of what Ladybutt has to deal with at work (not the matchmaking part of it, but the socializing and getting the kids to know what it is to socialize properly.)
She approves of the show and what is going on in it, so that should say something about it

I don't like it, but I don't like reality shows.

Man, IDK what Netflix did, but they sucked every last interesting bit out of Unsolved Mysteries when they rebooted it.

I think maybe I'm just not ready for the long-form treatment of the single story.

@fly
The Boys seems to have a weird audio issue, it will lose sound for half a second, do that two or three times every four or five minutes, then be good for half an hour.
Not sure if its our wifi or something else.

We signed up for CBS All Access the other day and started the Star Trek series. Now I call it Space Pussy: Discovery, or Space Pussy for short.

She hot.