Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Theres a scene in season 2. A humpback whale and Butcher driving a speedboat....

I rewatched The Boys in anticipation of season two, then noticed the trailer for season two was posted. Oh man. Twice the violence of the first season, if the trailer is indicative of what to expect.
ya gotta love a show where they literally stuff a bomb up someones ass

I just started bloodline so far its good. it can be slow but i like it

Season one was good, and I finished the whole series but the rest of it isn’t as good.

Fun fact

When they were making it, it was the most expensive series production to date. Filming in The Keys is expensive I guess.

Linda C does it for me, or used to.

Bingeing Naked City.

It’s awesome. Stereotypical Irish cop as a lead character. Also starring James Franciscus* in his first major TV role.

* another actor I discovered that I’ve outlived. Smokers die young!

There’s a strange new show on Netflix called Teenage Bounty Hunters and I cant tell who their target demographic is. Some of the writing is smart, some of it not so much. The main characters are supposedly High School girls but they’re drop dead sexy, so any older guy with a half a conscience will be conflicted whether or not to continue watching.

I watched two episodes and I don’t know if I’ll watch more. It’s about 1/3 good, and I’m not sure if that third is worth spending time on it.

No rating.

There’s a strange new show on Netflix called Teenage Bounty Hunters and I cant tell who their target demographic is. Some of the writing is smart, some of it not so much. The main characters are supposedly High School girls but they’re drop dead sexy, so any older guy with a half a conscience will be conflicted whether or not to continue watching.

I watched two episodes and I don’t know if I’ll watch more. It’s about 1/3 good, and I’m not sure if that third is worth spending time on it.

No rating.
I was torn on that too. Tapped out after 2/3 of first episode.

I've been watching "Love on the Spectrum", about peeps on the Autism spectrum trying to find luv. I find it more interesting than that "Atypical" show I'll tell you what. The AS guys are generally the one's messing up their dates IMO - the AS ladies at least seem to have somewhat reasonable expectations.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I was torn on that too. Tapped out after 2/3 of first episode.

I've been watching "Love on the Spectrum", about peeps on the Autism spectrum trying to find luv. I find it more interesting than that "Atypical" show I'll tell you what. The AS guys are generally the one's messing up their dates IMO - the AS ladies at least seem to have somewhat reasonable expectations.
well that last show sure sounds exploitive