Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

One of the shows I look forward to weekly is done for awhile due to Covid-19.

Billions only got a half season filmed before the plague hit and they don’t know when production will resume.

On the bright side, Prime had unlocked Watchmen (the series) for a few days and I started watching it prior to it being re-locked. It’s supposedly not available anymore, but the first season was still unlocked for me as of yesterday. Problem is, I just ain’t getting it. The movie was better.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
One of the shows I look forward to weekly is done for awhile due to Covid-19.

Billions only got a half season filmed before the plague hit and they don’t know when production will resume.

On the bright side, Prime had unlocked Watchmen (the series) for a few days and I started watching it prior to it being re-locked. It’s supposedly not available anymore, but the first season was still unlocked for me as of yesterday. Problem is, I just ain’t getting it. The movie was better.
Billions has been getting lazier and lazier writing. :(

I'd be really interested to see you watch it and find out what you're laughing at. We probably averaged a single chortle most episodes. Are you like laughing out loud?

I'd be really interested to see you watch it and find out what you're laughing at. We probably averaged a single chortle most episodes. Are you like laughing out loud?
Yes. Many times.
My favorite is John Ralphio talking to Dr Chan and just selling it so hard that he isnt really sure if there are invisible scientists all around.

I will freely admit that a decent portion of me laughing came at militarized absurdities. Makes sense that Domon wouldnt laugh at that shit, he had the supar cereal supar sekrat job.

I will freely admit that a decent portion of me laughing came at militarized absurdities. Makes sense that Domon wouldnt laugh at that shit, he had the supar cereal supar sekrat job.
oh, i saw plenty of those absurdities, but not at the rank and file level. The joint chiefs despite being cartoonized accurately conveys the stupidity of some o7+'s. Also, the one star being a useless secretary is painfully accurate. Lifer one stars are the definition of rise to your level of incompetence.

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum