Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Omg woman you need to get on both those trains immediately. Im the biggest SATC nerd I know. Youre such a Samantha :heart:

i’ve been told for years that i’m a samantha and one day i asked my cousin “why do you guys say i’m the samantha?” and she said cuz she’s a snobby slut and i was like ahhhj TOOSHAY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We watched the first episode yesterday. So far not as dramatic ss the trailer made it look but still insane. Definitely should never move to America.
that’s on our list today!
i’m super excited cuz it looks Fucked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We binged three or four episodes last night. It takes such a weird turn and the story gets so fucking wweird.

Hey, that ain't my society, they just live in the same country as me.
These people are fucking crazy
This is why your states shoild separate so you dont get affiliated with this shit. It reflects so badly on your nation dude. There are so many good folks then there are these sociopathic cult leaders who think freedom is a synonym for selfishness.

This is why your states shoild separate so you dont get affiliated with this shit. It reflects so badly on your nation dude. There are so many good folks then there are these sociopathic cult leaders who think freedom is a synonym for selfishness.
Your country jailed Tommy Robinson for reporting on Muslim pedo rape.
Fix your own nuthouse before throwing rocks at ours.

Your defending the leader of the english version of the KKK? Again, check your head.
If it's a binary choice? If I have to choose between people who groom for pedophilia and that obnoxious dude, it's really no contest. I defend children.
Your country is deeply fucked. I don't see any return to normalcy.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia