Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I won't keep an animal that thinks it gets to walk my counters and climb my fridge. Fuck that.
And shitting - we trained the last 2 dogs to nose a string of sleigh bells hanging on the front door to go out. Now THAT's what a man's best friend does. "Hey boss, need to go crap." "Sure kid, have at it - out there."

tmg-article_tall.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi
We tried that with our cats. They eventually would pee in it. But they started leaving deuces on the floor near it, so we stopped.

It was fucking weird to hear someone peeing in the toilet at 4am and seeing @APRIL in bed with me.

I've seen the training explained but never tried it.

We did have one dog where if we were gone too long would go in the bathroom only without ever being trained to do so. He just figured out on his own that's where you went to do that stuff. Never once went anywhere else in the house.

We did have one dog where if we were gone too long would go in the bathroom only without ever being trained to do so. He just figured out on his own that's where you went to do that stuff. Never once went anywhere else in the house.

He figured if its good enough for the chickens ...

Ours was a ringed litter tray that went over the toilet. Eventually, you start taking out the rings (starting in the middle).

These days we just bought a Litter Robot. Stupidly expensive, but it's supposed to work well. Steve had started to put his front feet in the litter box then pee. So far, he hasn't done that with the new litter box. It will also be nice when we travel as the people who watch our cats won't really have to clean the litter box - just pull out a bag and put a new one in.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Avenue 5 is so patently unfunny i have decided to never watch it again after 2 episodes.

Theyre squandering so much talent too. House and Jared from silicon valley are some funny motherfuckers... but not with that script

Avenue 5 is so patently unfunny i have decided to never watch it again after 2 episodes.

Theyre squandering so much talent too. House and Jared from silicon valley are some funny motherfuckers... but not with that script
I actually thought it was pretty funny
not riotously funny, but funnier than most bullshit on the tube