Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

i can see why they would need to control the population in bombay with strays but yes LET ANIMALS BE ANIMAL! well said!

my dog lives IN MY HOUSE and doesn’t roam the hood catching up with other strays looking for a good time

i feel this whole madness of OH MAAAW GHAAADS GET A $600 SURGERY FOR YOUR PET SO WE WONT JUDGE YOUUUZ is just a stupid money scheme

dogs are fine and live long healthy happy lives WITH RESPONSIBLE owners all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh ya as far as pet owners go not many of them spay/neuter their pets
i think its more common with cats here not dogs from what little i know

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
oh ya as far as pet owners go not many of them spay/neuter their pets
i think its more common with cats here not dogs from what little i know

cats as house pets are very rare.
there used to be an old wives tale that the devil lived in the soul of every cat (hahaha)
when i was little cats were on the streets and the yards but never ever in a house

as an adult i’ve been to a trillion places in all of latin america and i have yet to see a family house a cat.
i’m sure they do but it’s not as common as in america

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
there used to be an old wives tale that the devil lived in the soul of every cat (hahaha)
when i was little cats were on the streets and the yards but never ever in a house

as an adult i’ve been to a trillion places in all of latin america and i have yet to see a family house a cat.

cool i didnt know that :) theyre definitely not as common as dogs here either but i have seen quite a few at least 5 or 6 of my friends have cats :)

• Love
Reactions: Petunia
i can see why they would need to control the population in bombay with strays but yes LET ANIMALS BE ANIMAL! well said!

my dog lives IN MY HOUSE and doesn’t roam the hood catching up with other strays looking for a good time

i feel this whole madness of OH MAAAW GHAAADS GET A $600 SURGERY FOR YOUR PET SO WE WONT JUDGE YOUUUZ is just a stupid money scheme

dogs are fine and live long healthy happy lives WITH RESPONSIBLE owners all the time

If you wanna get real angry, I think buying a dog breed is fucking disgusting. People who do clearly show that they aren't responsible. NOW WHAT

I heard that wive's tale from my first wife, who was from MExico. They thought a cat would suck the breath or life out of a baby if left alone with a baby.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Cats can see through to the other side and see all the spirits we can't see. I welcome them, both the cats and the spirits. People weird about cats like that need to look inward and come to terms with themselves, the problem ain't the cats.

There are some humans that need a good fixin’.

Start with the crackheads that FINALLY moved from the shithole down the block. Not those crackheads, the other ones.

Goddamn white people. The brown people here all have so many cars they have to park blocks away, while the whiteys are all either old AF or crackheads. Nothing in between.

Fuckin shithole. I’m glad I have a TV and a thread on a forum that discusses good TV, or I’d have to go outside.
Flood the homeless camp with fentynyl and let them OD and die

If you wanna get real angry, I think buying a dog breed is fucking disgusting. People who do clearly show that they aren't responsible. NOW WHAT

lmaoo

6525134e48308e67c4fe76f892e10422.jpg

I heard that wive's tale from my first wife, who was from MExico. They thought a cat would suck the breath or life out of a baby if left alone with a baby.
omg my grandma would chant some gibberish at any cat that would come near her
they are HARDCORE with that Cats Will Kill You shit.

They dont harm them but they dont allow them in their hmes

Theres a CAT PARK in Peru where all the cats sit and tourists feed them treats. I've posted many many pics from this said Cat Park
people try to poison the cats all the time cuz they think the cats soul is GUNNA GETCHAAAA

• Sad
Reactions: adi
omg my grandma would chant some gibberish at any cat that would come near her
they are HARDCORE with that Cats Will Kill You shit.

They dont harm them but they dont allow them in their hmes

Theres a CAT PARK in Peru where all the cats sit and tourists feed them treats. I've posted many many pics from this said Cat Park
people try to poison the cats all the time cuz they think the cats soul is GUNNA GETCHAAAA
I won't keep an animal that thinks it gets to walk my counters and climb my fridge. Fuck that.
And shitting - we trained the last 2 dogs to nose a string of sleigh bells hanging on the front door to go out. Now THAT's what a man's best friend does. "Hey boss, need to go crap." "Sure kid, have at it - out there."