Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Phew!

Yes. The worst thing about that show is the lack of giving a shit about any of the characters, except the blonde gay guy whose name escapes me but I think died or something. The whole show sucked and isn't part of ST canon to me.
yeah, stametz was good. I like him and his husband

Phew!

Yes. The worst thing about that show is the lack of giving a shit about any of the characters, except the blonde gay guy whose name escapes me but I think died or something. The whole show sucked and isn't part of ST canon to me.
Paul Stamets who is IRL actually one of the world's leading researchers on psychedelic mushrooms.

its not just trekkie, but TNGey. Where the crew are all likeable people, they get along and have similar goals, they help eachother grow. Its a feel good show, like TNG.

Basically the opposite of Disco, where noone is likeable and you dont care about any of them

:lol:

There’s like three people I’d be miffed if they died on Discovery.

It took like 50 episodes of ST:TNG for any rapport between characters. At this point, I'm just glad that Michael Burnham hasn't fallen into a bed of flowers and been threatened with execution by people who wear man-thongs.
perhaps the show would have improved more quickly had wesley been executed early.

We just watched the episode in the final season where he came back and was declared an interdimensional traveler out of the blue, re-enforcing his uselessness

Watched the first episode of Picard last night... im digging the premise. That could be an interesting story, and I like that picard is still picard. Stands up for his principles no matter the cost

I'm also enjoying it.

Comment that really has nothing to do with a show: I'm elated that they're using a pitbull for his dog. It (sorta) shows people that it isn't a bad breed. But be responsible show runners and use a dog that is fucking fixed for Christ's sake.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I'm also enjoying it.

Comment that really has nothing to do with a show: I'm elated that they're using a pitbull for his dog. It (sorta) shows people that it isn't a bad breed. But be responsible show runners and use a dog that is fucking fixed for Christ's sake.
its the deep future, and a lot of the TNG stuff was about universal respect for life. I remember Patrick Stewart always said he felt strange that Picard would have a fishtank in his ready room in the world of post-scarcity.

Based off that, i'd conjecture that castration as a means of birth control for pets had long long gone away in that world

I'm also enjoying it.

It's Patrick Stewarts dog.

its the deep future, and a lot of the TNG stuff was about universal respect for life. I remember Patrick Stewart always said he felt strange that Picard would have a fishtank in his ready room in the world of post-scarcity.

Based off that, i'd conjecture that castration as a means of birth control for pets had long long gone away in that world
Sure, that's probably more than likely. However, lets show the world that the dog that is in that show NOW has a responsible owner. I know it's stupid soapbox shit, but I found it irritating.