Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Corey Feldman recently made a pro Michael Jackson series of tweets saying that Mike never touched him. Of course Jackson never touched Corey Feldman, Feldman was too old for him. It's a pretty brilliant beard to be going around with boys that are too old who can make character testimony for you.

Corey Feldman recently made a pro Michael Jackson series of tweets saying that Mike never touched him. Of course Jackson never touched Corey Feldman, Feldman was too old for him. It's a pretty brilliant beard to be going around with boys that are too old who can make character testimony for you.
Macauley Culkin is still very pro-MJ despite knowing him as a child. I don't believe MJ was a pedo and I have no idea what would convince me either,

On another note if anyone likes cringy self-depreacating British humour there's a new Alan Partridge show just started last week.

Macauley Culkin is still very pro-MJ despite knowing him as a child. I don't believe MJ was a pedo and I have no idea what would convince me either,

On another note if anyone likes cringy self-depreacating British humour there's a new Alan Partridge show just started last week.
Might want to just check out Leaving Neverland. None of us will ever know for sure, but the guys (and their families) paint an ugly, and similar, picture.

wait, so michael jackson actually did abuse kids?
I don't understand why people are so up in arms and surprised about Michael Jackson or R-Kelly. What is covered in the documentaries is the same stuff that has been rumored since we were little kids ourselves. There were always rumors and stories. That turned into mainstream pop culture and jokes. I'm sure every one of us could remember at least one MJ child molester joke. Is the stuff horrible? Yes it is. Am I surprised by it? Not a single bit.

what's crazy about leaving neverland is that these allegations have been around for years and years and it's very possible that one of the biggest musical artists in history was a serial kiddie diddler under everyone's noses

what's crazy about leaving neverland is that these allegations have been around for years and years and it's very possible that one of the biggest musical artists in history was a serial kiddie diddler under everyone's noses
What's even sicker is the vast ocean of defense I see online. Denial is a river in Egypt.

What's even sicker is the vast ocean of defense I see online. Denial is a river in Egypt.

people are out here defending r kelly as if that clown wasn't doing interviews in a zorro mask and calling himself the fucking pied piper. I'm not surprised.

disappointed, but not surprised.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
people are out here defending r kelly as if that clown wasn't doing interviews in a zorro mask and calling himself the fucking pied piper. I'm not surprised.

disappointed, but not surprised.
Just saw an article on FB that Latoya threw her brother MJ under the bus in the 90s on video tape. They didn't show the video, but many people are beginning to admit what they've known all along about MJ.
The fear of being a solo voice against the King Of Pop must have been a ton of pressure.

The fear of being a solo voice against the King Of Pop must have been a ton of pressure.

you know what, this actually makes sense in terms of why it never really came to light. I wondered how it took this long, I always think of big celebrities as being extra vulnerable to bad publicity, but you eventually reach a threshold where you're so big you're almost invincible to rumours. not many people hit it, but MJ was there.