Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Based on a Dark Horse comic series. Doesn't seem to be as weird as the comics, but its pretty good so far.

vauOrHP.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Goodbye, Jessica Jones. Goodbye, Punisher.

:(

I’m okay with J.J. going away. That second season sucked.

I understand the cancellation of all Marvel shows if there is a legal reason, contact stuff, etc. but if they’re just cancelling to make room, they made a mistake canceling Daredevil. The third season of that show stands up to anything ever on TV, and the camera-following fight scenes were pretty great.

I’m okay with J.J. going away. That second season sucked.

I understand the cancellation of all Marvel shows if there is a legal reason, contact stuff, etc. but if they’re just cancelling to make room, they made a mistake canceling Daredevil. The third season of that show stands up to anything ever on TV, and the camera-following fight scenes were pretty great.
Disney is consolidating for their OTP streaming station.

All the people who pissed and moaned for years about not getting ala carte choices on cable just got exactly what they asked for, at about 3x the price they're willing to pay.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Disney is consolidating for their OTP streaming station.

All the people who pissed and moaned for years about not getting ala carte choices on cable just got exactly what they asked for, at about 3x the price they're willing to pay.

Well, kind of. I’m still paying nowhere near what my cable bill was or would be but I’ve lost a few things also. To replace it all would require every streaming service (at yuge prices) or cheat the system. I can’t.

watched all of letterkenny this week. might not hit home if you aren't from small town canada but holy shit was it spot on and hilarious.

jumped the shark around season 5 though. people really gotta understand that seinfeld was the formula for a reason. 2-4 main characters, never have a scene without them. if you have a scene (or whole episode) without any of them you've gone way too far down a subplot you shouldn't be going down. god dammit.

but shit the first 4 seasons had me in tears.

watched all of letterkenny this week. might not hit home if you aren't from small town canada but holy shit was it spot on and hilarious.

jumped the shark around season 5 though. people really gotta understand that seinfeld was the formula for a reason. 2-4 main characters, never have a scene without them. if you have a scene (or whole episode) without any of them you've gone way too far down a subplot you shouldn't be going down. god dammit.

but shit the first 4 seasons had me in tears.
Canada or not, it's a fukn winner pal.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
Canada or not, it's a fukn winner pal.

fuck bud I grew up in the thick of it. pitter patter let's get at'er has been a routine saying of my mom's for as long as i've been alive.

squirrelly dan is a lot closer to the folk I grew up with though. I seen ems at the safeways.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly