Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. HOLY Crap! I completely forgot she was in James at 16. That lead guy was such a putz!

2. #1062 Atan Nolme, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    From what I remember, W_A_W is a huge ATHF fan.

3. Well I believe Amy was the one who said it was horrible... So take that however you will

4. I had a crush on her and Juliet Mills. :fly:

5. I am not surprised at all. :)

When I was a kid I thought Karen Grassle was the epitome of adult female perfection.

6. I've never heard of any of these people

7. #1067 Duke, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    I was all about Kristy McNichol.

The Karen Grassle thing.. that's just weird. I think my first 'grown up lady' crush was either Erin Grey or her negative universe alternate Pamela Hensley.

8. Agreed

9. Yes, he plays the best rich douche evar. :heart:

10. LMAO Are you fcking serious??

11. You people are boring as hell! I was all Heather Locklear for my lady crush. That really hasn't changed much, either.

Oh and Playboy chick Brandy Brandt. But then she married Nikki Sixx and I wanted her to die.

12. Ma was hot!

13. #1073 Amstel, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
    heather locklear was a highschool crush for me. I'm talking grammar school!!!! which I believe was pre-locklear era.

I have a pic of me w/her in Indy at some Colts event. - that was my freshman yr college!

14. another grammar school crush for me, along the kim richards theme, was Valerie Bertinelli. My heart actually ached a bit when I heard she was getting married.

15. I watch LHOTP all of the time & I see...elegant. But hot? ..no

16. hahah. I LOVED her & I still do. Read her book, love everything about her.

17. but..but..

so

fucking

hot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Is it wrong my childhood was filled with dreams of flying around the galaxy bagging space babes?

:shifty:

18. Brandy Brandt :drool:

19. That means you are older than my parents. :p

20. I'll have to read her book. I have read the Red Rocker's (Sammy Hagar) autobiography. It doesn't paint Eddie in a very good light.

Thanks Ghost for the heads up about The Blacklist